Wednesday, February 27, 2013





    
     I feel that through this drawing I accomplished many things.  For starters although I did not master the task of making contour lines I think that through this piece of art I gained a better understanding of how to make one.  As we were doing the blind contours in class and the multiple other contour drawings I slowly was seeing some subtle improvements throughout each drawing.  Finally when I got to the shoe I was able to apply all that I learned and I feel that it turned out rather good.  The hardest part of this assignment was to make sure that I did not pick up the pen when I felt I was making a mistake.  It became very difficult to add enough detail to bring out the unique look of the shoe.  The easiest part of this project, although there weren't many, was to create the basic shape of the shoe.  This project provided a challenge that I enjoyed.  Overall I think that although this may not be my best work, it was ultimately a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment