Monday, April 15, 2013

Pancake Jaws






      This project was very interesting for me.  I love to use technology and this perfectly intertwined art into it.  This project was one of the more "fun" things I have done in art.  I was able to manipulate these pancakes succesfully and for once I was very happy with my final product.  The difficulty of this project was not apparent as it was very enjoyable.  The part I liked the most about this project was that errors were easily corrected.  Even if I accidentally erased something or changed something, I could easily correct it.  The hardest part about this project was trying to make the mouth blend in with the pancakes to make it look more realistic.  I hope we have many more opportunities to do projects like this on the computer.  Overall I really enjoyed this project and feel that it was definitely one of my stronger pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment